Outstanding in the Field


The official 2010 tour dates are here! Outstanding in the Field is  a traveling culinary feast, bringing diners together with food that is locally sourced from farms in their area. I missed last year's tour so I am so excited there are a bunch of bay area dates to choose from this year. Going to round up some foodie friends to join me for this food adventure. I already know it will be one to remember. Check out all the photos on their site and prepare to drool. Photo credit: Outstanding in the Field.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks soooooo yummy!!!!!!! There's a bike ride in Austin that goes around to all different farms and there are chefs cooking at each one -- it's called the Tour de Fat -- I keep meaning to do it, maybe this year I'll have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I am trying to decide which event to go to...might go to the Knoll Farms one since its a vegetarian dinner and Rance will have something to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete