Friday This + That

Leaving my post short and sweet today and just want to wish you all a happy weekend. Also to remind you to give someone you care about a big hug today.
1. I think this has to be the most amazing business card. Ever. (via The Indigo Bunting)
2. If you love Japanese washi tape as much as I do, you will eep and eek when you see Ebony's photos of the MT Expo.
3. Mind blowing embroidered portraits by Cayce Zavaglia. (via Selva)
4. Loving this chevron quilt and feeling like I need to make one, like now. Not sure I like the chenille technique used on the back side so I think I'll be skipping that step.
5. Too Blessed 2 Be Stressed print by Reference Library. Need. Ordered.
6. Confetti two ways! Katrina teaches you how to create them in Photoshop and Joke has a tutorial for making some adorable bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment