Friday This + That

I have plans for a full day of crafting this afternoon and then I head down to Santa Barbara! I'm looking forward to the long holiday weekend hanging out with my sisters. We don't have solid plans but knowing that we will be making pit stops at In-n-Out and watching The Bodyguard when we arrive is getting me really excited! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
1. Manifest Destiny - an art installation of a rustic cabin protruding from a downtown San Francisco hotel. I'm definitely going to take a stroll down there next week to check it out.
2. Gennine's polka dot nails done with acrylic paints...gonna have to dig up my paints and give it a try.
3. Loving these illustrations by London-based image maker Daniel Frost.
4. iOS 86 by Anton Repponen made me laugh.
5. Last week, I went on a studio tour at the Heath Ceramics factory in Sausalito. It was amazing to get a glimpse of what happens behind the scenes. Made me appreciate the bowls and cups I bought even more!
6. The most creative, jaw-dropping invitation ever. Those 35 license plates belong to real people. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment